Following feedback received over the last 2 seasons I am looking to run a LPJS Team competition with the view to setting up a Leon Paul Junior Team series very must like the individual LPJS with a ranking and prizes at the end of each year.
The format of the event will be as follows:
- Teams of 3, no reserves/subs, fencers numbered 1, 2 & 3
- Teams can be mixed boys & girls.
- Team matches to 24 hits in relay system (3x 8 hit bouts)
- Fencers 1v1, 2v2 & 3v3
- It's up to the teams to choose the order of their fencers
- The order can change from match to match
- 1 round of Poules (no cut) followed DE
- Entry fee £42 per team
- Scratch Teams allowed
- Entries can be taken on the day, space permitting
The first trial event will be at the LPJS Camden Sabre in May. The team events will take place on the same day and following the conclusion of the individual events.
Entries to the Individual event will be via the LPJS website
Entries to the Team event will be via the Leon Paul Fencing Centre website